Nice 2010

Nice 2010

Maddy and Daddy with the New Bike

Maddy and Daddy with the New Bike
So proud!

My Favorite Photo of Kurt

My Favorite Photo of Kurt
See the Twinkle-Maddy on the left, Mia (niece) on the right

Drivng in Daddy's Car '93 and David Birthday Dinner '09

Drivng in Daddy's Car '93 and David Birthday Dinner '09

He was with them all the way...

He was with them all the way...
Here's Kurt--he was skating with the Hawks

Electricity Out in on Spring Avenue

Electricity Out in on Spring Avenue

Monday, June 15, 2009

I will continue to post

Hi everyone, a friend asked me to keep posting to keep you updated on the Bodells. Since writing is one of my outlets, I will continue this blog on and off for the next few weeks--lots to say, lots to thank, lots to share. Once again, I'm going to bed at 2 a.m., I'm not Jewish, but I think I've been sitting Sheeva (did I spell that right?) with Kurt's high school buddies for the past four nights. Time to detox! A few hours ago, John Fanning, a dear high school friend of Kurt's graciously said to me, "Jani, thank you for putting up with us this weekend." I quickly replied, "You mean thank you for putting up with you the past 25 years!" Thank you HF guys for giving Kurt so much laughter and love for the past 35+ years. xoxo

6 comments:

JW said...

Jani,
Thank you for opening your home to everyone on Saturday. What
wonderful group of friends Kurt had. We will miss him terribly. He
was loved by many and will NEVER be
forgotten. He is at peace now.

Love,
JimBob

BigBroG said...

Thanks, Jani.

Love you,

Greg

Kristin said...

Thanks Jani. It was a bit healing to be with so many who loved Kurt over the last few days. Man, I miss him!

kbuck said...

Here's a couople of picytuts I toiok of kurt in July 2007 with his SWT RYD and his HS buddies:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sportsphotomojo/.

You can download the photos for yourself by double clicking on the photo, then clicking on the "All Sizes" icon above the photo. Then click on "Original size" along the top and then "Download Original size".

kbuck said...

Sorry about the typos. No spell check on blog :-)

Fang said...

I guess it has been 25 years, (but met Linkage in HS, so closer to 36 years) - a long time and it's no wonder we have so many stories and tales. Our trip back to TX was short as Ali, Skin and I slept hard on both flights. Tuesday brought sadness and tears. Today is Weds and hard to believe we will not see Link until our time. God love you all...