Nice 2010

Nice 2010

Maddy and Daddy with the New Bike

Maddy and Daddy with the New Bike
So proud!

My Favorite Photo of Kurt

My Favorite Photo of Kurt
See the Twinkle-Maddy on the left, Mia (niece) on the right

Drivng in Daddy's Car '93 and David Birthday Dinner '09

Drivng in Daddy's Car '93 and David Birthday Dinner '09

He was with them all the way...

He was with them all the way...
Here's Kurt--he was skating with the Hawks

Electricity Out in on Spring Avenue

Electricity Out in on Spring Avenue

Monday, February 15, 2010

The New Year

Just wanted to say THANK YOU once again to everyone for the love, prayers and help last year. We are so fortunate to have so many wonderful people in our lives supporting us.


2010 so far is on the right track. The kids made it through finals with flying colors. I am soooooo very, very proud of them. Madeline is getting ready for this spring's badminton and working on her tennis for next fall. If all goes well (and I'm not being sarcastic), she will get her license at the end of April. David is currently in tech week at LTHS for "Ragtime." Possibly, this is his last musical before he heads off to NYU. (I doubt it!). He is also working on applications for scholarships--right David?


Fortunately, thanks to Dixon Law Offices, I have been hired to cover their walls with paintings--love it. And, as I was walking out of their offices after our appointment, one of their lawyers stopped me, long story--a few days later, she purchased seven paintings from me. Thank you, Amy! I'm still working at SPM Marketing & Communications as an administrative assistant. I job share which is ideal--work a week/off a week. The ad biz is crazy, but I enjoy it. I tend to attract craziness. Look who I was married to for 21 years!

Take care!

No comments: