Nice 2010

Nice 2010

Maddy and Daddy with the New Bike

Maddy and Daddy with the New Bike
So proud!

My Favorite Photo of Kurt

My Favorite Photo of Kurt
See the Twinkle-Maddy on the left, Mia (niece) on the right

Drivng in Daddy's Car '93 and David Birthday Dinner '09

Drivng in Daddy's Car '93 and David Birthday Dinner '09

He was with them all the way...

He was with them all the way...
Here's Kurt--he was skating with the Hawks

Electricity Out in on Spring Avenue

Electricity Out in on Spring Avenue

Sunday, April 12, 2009

4/12

happy easter! thank you to everyone who participated in the weekend activities. thank you for the gifts and the cards. it's great to feel so loved. i feel good, and am looking forward to parole.
be sure to watch the photo montage posted on 4/9. click the play button under the square.

4 comments:

carla Inwood said...

Kurt: I finally figured where to click to see the montage. Terrific, You sure have had alot of fun. need to rest to get back to it.
amazing how much David looked like you as a baby. I always thought he looked like Jani and Maddy looked like you (which she does).
Tell Tammy she did a great job compiling all those photo. Loved the "Walk of Life" by DireStraits my favorite song. It stopped playing early, not sure if it was soppose to.
Love you, Carla

Fang said...

Hey Link - Fang here - the pics are awesome and I have a story for every one of them....

Fang said...

Hey Link - never blogged b4...this is great...called u a couple times this morn - call me when you can...

Kristin said...

It was great to be with you this weekend! ...so much love around. I love that I can watch the music/photo montage over and over if I want. Nice job, Tammy! Miss you already. Hang in there!
xoxo, Kris