Nice 2010

Nice 2010

Maddy and Daddy with the New Bike

Maddy and Daddy with the New Bike
So proud!

My Favorite Photo of Kurt

My Favorite Photo of Kurt
See the Twinkle-Maddy on the left, Mia (niece) on the right

Drivng in Daddy's Car '93 and David Birthday Dinner '09

Drivng in Daddy's Car '93 and David Birthday Dinner '09

He was with them all the way...

He was with them all the way...
Here's Kurt--he was skating with the Hawks

Electricity Out in on Spring Avenue

Electricity Out in on Spring Avenue

Monday, November 15, 2010

Is it really November?

Wow, time is flying by...it feels like I just dropped David off at NYU, and soon he'll be home in tow with his roommate for Thanksgiving. David's roommate, Kyle, is from South Africa and his parents just moved to Australia. Going home this break isn't an option! I'm so glad he can join us. Sounds like David is really enjoying NYC with my credit card and his program is very stressful. He has very talented, Tony and Grammy award-winning instructors.

This fall has been a good one--so much better than the past two years. Geez. In September, Mike and Eileen Y. hosted a wonderful party with all of Kurt's coworkers and their families. It truly was a wonderful evening spending time with everyone and sharing stories about Kurt. In October Madeline and I started looking at universities. We looked at Boston U., Boston C., the area of Northeastern and Harvard. David took the Chinatown bus from NY to Boston and spent 24 hrs. with us. It was a great! Driving in Boston was comical--thank god Madeline has a sense of direction and her Iphone or I'd still be there going in circles. The last leg of our trip was U of Penn. which happens to be her favorite due to the fact they have the psych program that she is interested in, the location of the school is in a city and the campus is contained and quite beautiful. I have a feeling I that both my kids will be on the east coast! The next trip will be Washington DC. She's only a junior, so she has time to sort things out.

As for me, I'm enjoying life, and I'm surround by wonderful family, friends and neighbors. Life is good. I'm very thankful for all your love and support.
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

TomKane51 said...

have madeline take a look at University of Vermont, Burlington, VT. my daughter leanne is there and she loves it. if madeline does go up that way let me know and she can stay with leanne. also leanne's boyfriend goes to BC so if you need someone there let me know also. tom kane